Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A guy [20M] has been coming onto my girlfriend [21F] and she's oblivious but seems to like him. I [21M] feel like I'm gonna lose her.

Note: this is a repost, I accidentally deleted the other one that I just made

I've been with my girlfriend for about a year and a half and I love her so fucking much. She's amazing in every way and I'm so lucky to have her. However, I hate to bring the "league" stuff in but she is definitely out of my league. We're quite the polar opposites; she's very social and outgoing and I'm socially awkward and introverted.

Our relationship has been a smooth road up until now. About two weeks ago, we started our junior year in college. My girlfriend and I are in completely different majors so we don't have any classes together. After our first day, she told me about "Ian", a guy who sits next to her in one of her classes. He's some sophomore that skipped a grade level in that class, which is why he's in class with my girlfriend. She immediately mentioned how smart he is and how she's glad that they sit next to each other. Throughout the next couple of days, I hear bits and pieces about Ian, but nothing that made me suspicious. It was mostly stuff like, "Ian is really smart, he solved the problem in a minute and it took me like thirty haha."

​ I decided to do some light stalking and looked up his Facebook and Instagram and shit, the dude is much better looking than me. If we're talking "leagues" again, he is definitely in her league. Plus, he's smart.

​ One day, I saw my girlfriend's snapchat story of him and her in class fooling around folding paper airplanes (wtf??). The next day, it was a picture that he drew of her (of course he can draw too). He signed the pic with his name and a heart. The pic is now hung up in my girlfriend's dorm which I'm fine with since it's a great drawing and she likes to tape drawings up (she's into art too). But it still just rubs me the wrong way.

At that point, I was pretty sure he's into her based off of him talking to her in her snapchat stories and stuff she told me. The ultimate confirmation came when he invited her to a party. My girlfriend was hesitant to go since it was majority sophomores and I told her that it would probably be lame (to which she agreed) but then her roommate somehow convinced her to go in the end. At first, my girlfriend kept texting me pictures of her rolling her eyes at the party and kept telling me that it was lame as fuck and that she should've stayed home, etc. She then sent me a pic of her roommate making out with some guy with the caption, "I've been abandoned." to which I responded asking her if she wanted me to come get her. She never responded to that text. About thirty minutes later, her snapchat story is now filled with her doing shit with Ian. There was one where he had his arm around her and she was making faces. Another one of him shirtless holding a physics textbook (???) and then finally one of him dancing with three girls and the caption, "mr. popular." She came back around like 1am, called me and apologized for not responding but told me that Ian "came to her rescue" and she ended up having a great time. I was pretty pissed tbh and I think she could tell by my tone.

​ The party happened two nights ago. Yesterday, she called me in the morning and asked if something was wrong since she thought I sounded weird when we talked the other night. So I just told her how I felt about her friendship with Ian and how it was making feel a bit insecure. I also made sure to mention, just in case it flew over her head, that he is obviously into her. She apologized for making me that way and reassured me that she loved me with all her heart. She also told me that her and Ian are just friends and that he was definitely not coming onto her. She said that that's just his personality: very touchy, flirtatious, outgoing, and like that with everyone. I really doubt it.

​ It's been another day, and the more I think about it, the more insecure I feel. I feel like I'm losing her and she's only known him for two fucking weeks. They still sit together in class and probably joke and flirt all the time and it just makes me super uncomfortable and jealous.

What should I even do at this point? Maybe I'm overreacting?

TL;DR: Girlfriend met a guy during class that's the polar opposite of me (he's very attractive and outgoing) and she really likes him, but as a friend, and he's definitely into her. I'm worried I'm going to lose her.



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 09:09PM by ifeelsofuckd532 https://ift.tt/2wuWzre
A guy [20M] has been coming onto my girlfriend [21F] and she's oblivious but seems to like him. I [21M] feel like I'm gonna lose her. A guy [20M] has been coming onto my girlfriend [21F] and she's oblivious but seems to like him. I [21M] feel like I'm gonna lose her. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.