Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25M] fiancé [25F] seems to have a crush on her classmate

I never thought I’d be the guy who would have to come here and ask for help, but here I am.

Backstory: My fiancé and I have been engaged for 7 months, together for over 8 years overall. We met in middle school and began dating in 10th grade. She’s is so smart, funny and beautiful. Even still I sometimes am amazed at how lucky I am to have her in my life.

So for the issue at hand. She is currently enrolled in school to get her teaching credential, and there’s a guy there she can’t stop talking about.

At first I didn’t think too much of it, I think too much of her to think she’d ever do anything like that. But she kept talking about him. It got to the point where I was getting upset. She talked about his hair, his background, his “adorable minor lisp”.. etc.

One day she came home a bit later than usual and she said her and her “group” got caught up with their work. Now I have never gotten a teaching credential so I have no idea how it works, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt and left it alone.

A few days later we are out grocery shopping and she mentions something about avocados being in season all the time in Mexico. I thought it was funny because she isn’t a big fan of avocados nor has she ever shown any kind of interest in Mexico. I asked her how she knew that and she casually says that “Joe” told me. Joe is the guy in question btw.

For whatever reason that stuck with me, and on the car ride home I probed a little more. I asked how often she and joe talk, and if they text or snapchat...She got defensive about it. “Why do you need to know about my friends?” She said

“Friend? You barely met him a few weeks ago” I said

“No I didn’t, I met him in one of my classes last year” she said

I was like wtf, she told me she met him when she started her class a few weeks ago.

When we got home I told said “you never answered my question..” She then got upset and didn’t talk to me for the rest of the night. The next day she had class. And texted me while she was there saying she is mad I would accuse her of cheating (which I never did), and that she would be staying with her sister for a couple of nights.

It’s been 2 full days since then and I haven’t heard back from her. She ignored my last two texts to her as well as a call.

What the fuck!! 8 years together! Sure we have problems like any other couple but what the fuck! What do I do?

tldr: fiancé seems to have a crush on her classmate, hasn’t contacted me in over 2 days.



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 11:58AM by paperbagsarepaper https://ift.tt/2wBfz8H
My [25M] fiancé [25F] seems to have a crush on her classmate My [25M] fiancé [25F] seems to have a crush on her classmate Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.