Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [21M] girlfriend [21F] left me for her best friend's brother

As stated in the title my girlfriend broke up with me a weak ago for her bestfriends brother. A couple days before that she had gone to the bar with her friend and the new guy, later that night I had texted her asking if she wanted to come over to watch a movie and she responded "I'm having too much fun here" which caught me off guard because she has never said no to an opportunity to be with me. She has always been head over heels for me through all the years even though I've never been the best boyfriend since I struggle with aspergers syndrome and depression so it's hard for me to get motivated or show my real emotions, and she knows this. Shes always helped me with the struggles I've gone through because of this, trying to help me succeed in life and just make sure I'm happy, and just when im about to turn my life around she leaves me. Anyways after the night she was at the bar she started acting strange, she wasnt texting me as much or coming over, and shes always been the person that always wanted to be with me or be communicating with me 24/7. She came over 4 days after the night she was at the bar to break up with saying that she wanted to try new things and that we've been the only people we have ever been with. I asked her if there was someone else since I suspected it and she said yes. I broke down harder than I ever had in my entire life and when I looked at her there wasnt even a tear in her eye. I sat there and begged and pleaded for her not to do this and she was so adamant on this being the end, I saw her becoming more upset as it went on but she still couldn't shed a tear. As all of this was going on her new guy was texting her where she was at and she was in such a hurry to leave me to get to him. To see her go from someone who cared about me and loved me so much to this in less then a week tore me up inside. She hugged me told me she was going to miss me then left and that's the last I've heard from her. I'm more lost than ive ever been, I'm sitting here waiting on her because shes always came back no matter how bad things have gotten and I know I shouldn't wait. She was really the only person that was there for me that's why I'm turning to you guys to hear me out and help me.

TL;DR: My girlfriend left me for someone else and Im sitting here waiting for her to come back even though I know I shouldn't and need advice on what to do.



Submitted August 29, 2018 at 12:23PM by BigDaddyDill53 https://ift.tt/2C1naCk
My [21M] girlfriend [21F] left me for her best friend's brother My [21M] girlfriend [21F] left me for her best friend's brother Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.