Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23f) am afraid of approaching guys because I'm insecure and my brother told me today I need to be "going after way uglier guys" bc I don't have a chance.

Soooooo I'm just turned 23 years old, but I get told all the time I look 14-16 and so I can't rely on guys approaching me. It just doesn't happen unless they're 40 year old creeps, or 16 year old boys. Rarely anyone my age approaches me unless it's a dating site with my age right there, and even then guys say I'm lying lol

I decided I have to just do it myself, even though I'm insecure bc if I don't, then I'll definitely never have a chance.

I don't really mind looking young.. But I'm insecure because first, I have no boobs. Literally, like it's sad. I also am super short, and my thighs are big and don't really match me. I also have a gap in my front teeth that never got fixed.

I've never been described as sexy or hot, or even really beautiful. I always get told I'm "cute" or "adorable". Probably not what most guys want.

I've gotten myself to talk to 3 guys that I find extremely attractive, and kinda am crushing on. I haven't been rejected or anything, but it hasn't totally gone anywhere yet.

I asked my oldest brother for advice, and he asked to see what they look like, and he laughed and said "Okay I get it, your number one problem is that these guys are way out of your league. These guys want the Megan fox types, the hot girls or sexy girls to show off."

I was obviously kinda offended and he said "Don't worry just go after the ugly guys, you'll get one in no time" and that was it.

I'm super hurt and now I just feel embarrassed and don't know what to do? I don't even know if anyone can offer advice 😭

Tl;dr; brother laughed and told me to only go after ugly guys. Now I'm embarrassed for even trying.



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 08:34PM by Newbatmantoothbrush https://ift.tt/2oosC8F
I (23f) am afraid of approaching guys because I'm insecure and my brother told me today I need to be "going after way uglier guys" bc I don't have a chance. I (23f) am afraid of approaching guys because I'm insecure and my brother told me today I need to be "going after way uglier guys" bc I don't have a chance. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.