Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriends (20M) parents don't like me (18F) because I have a shitty job and he agrees

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 7 months so not that long, I met his parents early in our relationship while I was still studying and working on the weekends aswell.

His parents seemed to like me so I thought all was well, anyway fast-forward a little bit and I decided to stop going to uni because I was overworking myself. (I get really stressed when doing too much and I have really bad depression which doesn't help. Have been in n out of mental hospitals.)

I'm planning on going back when I feel less upset though and I asked for more hours at my job which is nothing glamorous. I get paid minimum wage and I think that's enough for someone my age who still lives at home. Atleast I'm doing something right.

His parents really don't like me as they think I have nothing go for me because of my job and I'm not studying right now. His mother has told him countless times to leave me and it makes me feel even worse about myself. LIKE I DIDN'T ALREADY HATE MYSELF FOR DROPPING OUT OF Uni. Anyway it hurts that his parents don't like me but it hurts me when he agrees.

So he sometimes makes me feel so shit for having my job, which I enjoy by the way. I feel like I'm not good enough for him. Anyway I recently got offered a job where I get paid like 10 dollars more than my current job and I am planning on moving out with my friends but he's angry because I didn't ask him if we could flat together.

I'm sorry if this is all over the place. I'm really just scared his parents will hate me more for taking their only son away and also I want to live with my friends because they don't make me feel like the decisions I've made thus far are shitty and bad for my life.

OKAY I'M SORRY THIS IS SO WEIRD I'M SO PANICKY IDK WHAT I'M SAYING I JUST FEEL SO SAD.

Tdlr: bfs parents don't like me bc I have a shitty job, bf agrees. I get offered a better job n now he's angry bc I'd rather live w my friends. Idk wht to do



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 02:05AM by 45839w0r https://ift.tt/2N4mQqV
My boyfriends (20M) parents don't like me (18F) because I have a shitty job and he agrees My boyfriends (20M) parents don't like me (18F) because I have a shitty job and he agrees Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.