Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22f) boyfriend (27m) deleted all my Instagram posts because he was mad at me

My bf of 4 years has always gotten mad at me for how much time I spend on Instagram. It was admittedly a lot, so I've made more of an effort not to go on it when I'm with him. Then he started picking fights about how I'm always posting selfies and it makes me look really vain and slutty. I make money off of some of my Instagram posts when I promote products but I don't want all of my selfies to be ads so I have to post a lot of normal pics too. He was also mad that I wouldn't post any pics with him in it on my Instagram but I feel like that doesn't fit the vibe of my page since it's not really personal anymore.

He always goes through my messages to see if guys are messaging me and if he doesn't like how I'm responding he'll block them and delete the message. I know we disagree on what's an acceptable level of flirting and he doesn't like how I talk to them but I've never cheated or anything, I'm just kind of a flirty person but I'm never leading anyone on.

Anyway, yesterday we had a big fight about it and he went into my phone and deleted all my posts and set my account to private. I'm pretty sure this breaks some of the contracts I had with brands about leaving posts up for a certain amount of time and it will be hard to rebuild. He thinks it's fair because he thinks I depend too much on social media and need to stop using it altogether and that this will help me. We just can't agree on this and idk what to do. I don't wanna break up because otherwise things are really good and were happy together.

Tl;dr- my bf deleted my Instagram posts because he thinks I was using it too much



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 08:01AM by golfoscarfys https://ift.tt/2N4AQAL
My (22f) boyfriend (27m) deleted all my Instagram posts because he was mad at me My (22f) boyfriend (27m) deleted all my Instagram posts because he was mad at me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.