Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [23M] with my girlfriend [23F] of 6 years, breaking up because she wants to be the only female in my life that is not blood related

TL;DR She’s breaking up with me because she can’t accept that I have female friends at university, not letting me to go out for lunch with them even if there are other males. She also doesn’t let me to do anything work related as well with my female friends.

We were together for 6 years from high school and now I’m still in university pursuing my degree while she have stopped studying and started her own business. We had a history of breaking up a couple of times due to a lot of stupid things such as she found out i was smoking, or she found out i was at a girl’s house doing a study group (I really was due to final exams). I didn’t tell her about thhat because she wouldn’t understand and I needed to focus on my exams. She didn’t understand. This was a year ago.

Anyways, that was the past but then she never moves on from it. Basically, I broke her trust but she broke my trust before like three years ago cause she was flirting with some guy and wanted to stay away from me then I went out with another girl and eveything was a massacre that time. We both moved on from it but there are times where she bring it up as well like its my fault.

So just an hour ago, she wanna leave me because she can’t accept me having a female colleagues at my university. Its my last year at my university so i need help from my friends as much as I could but she’s not allowing that. She’s not letting me having lunch with any of my female friends even though there are other guys there nor she doesn’t let me be in a group work with any of my female friends. She’s just being so childish and I told her I can’t help her if she’s being like this. It’s not like im going out to watch movies with my female friends or having lunch with only one female friend. She kept on asking me to choose her or them. I said that I chose her but I can’t help with the female friends. Its not like I chose to have female friends, its just that they are helpful and smarter than me a well. I explained to her everything but it was just nonsense. Sorry for the rant, it is just so annoying. I havent told her yet but my close female friends have their own boyfriend as well so I don’t see whats the big problem for study purpose or lunch.

So during the argument, I accidentally got mad and asked her that whether have her parents ever taught her to not be rude (she was being one). Now she’s not even talking to me even though I apologized. She asked for a break up earlier (again) so now I’m not sure if I have broke up with her or not. She’s always been so dominant over me and I always let her because I can’t win in any arguments so I just get so lazy. I love her and I will never cheat on her but she will never understand. I don’t know how else to go on even though I really want to save this relationship.

That’s all I have to say I guess. If you wanna ask anything just ask. I’m sorry for the bad formatting, english is not my language as well.



Submitted August 29, 2018 at 10:18AM by VogtisDelicious https://ift.tt/2wvwoRw
Me [23M] with my girlfriend [23F] of 6 years, breaking up because she wants to be the only female in my life that is not blood related Me [23M] with my girlfriend [23F] of 6 years, breaking up because she wants to be the only female in my life that is not blood related Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.