Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

When is it time to end a marriage? 30M with 28F, married 2.5 years.

My husband and I have been married since early 2016 and together since 2013. He can be incredibly sweet, loving, and fun, but things have gotten incredibly tough in the past few weeks and I’m not sure when enough is enough.

We have had fights periodically but things took a turn for the worst a few weeks ago. We went to a party at the home of one of his coworkers who I’ve been uncomfortable with in the past - she’s always very touchy-feely and giggly with him, stalks his Facebook (she will go on little spurts of liking his posts back from months ago, and I see it because I’m often tagged in them and get the notification), and she’s going on a weekend trip that he and his coworkers have coming up which has made me a bit uncomfortable.

During the party, we all were a bit drunk and she was running around in her bikini dancing up and bumping into my husband. I was incredibly upset watching this happen and felt so disrespected that he didn’t tell her to stop right then and there. We ended up having a huge fight at the party and I’ve been quite depressed since then. He has gone back and forth between saying that he doesn’t remember to saying that she’s a slut and he remembers and acts like he has talked to her about it. I really don’t know what is the truth.

Fast forward to tonight. I’ve been trying to forget the incident but have still had times where I’m feeling quite down about things, and so I stayed in tonight while he was out with friends. He stopped home to bring me some wine and said that he was going back out to meet a friend at a cafe, and we had a discussion then about my trust issues and he was begging me to trust him. While home, he changed and was very overdressed for the cafe he was talking about going to, and saw me get suspicious so he changed into something else. Meanwhile his phone is getting message after message.

I really, really hate to snoop and don’t want to be a nagging wife, but I noticed that he had left his smart watch behind which syncs his texts and I got curious. Lo and behold, he was texting with his friend about going to a hotel bar rather than the cafe but was insisting the whole time to me that they were going to a cafe. This all happened while he and I were having a conversation about how I’m struggling to trust him after I saw how he handled his coworker making advances in front of me.

So when is it time to just give up? I’m feeling so sad and empty and don’t know what to do. I can’t tolerate being lied to and I just don’t know what is the truth anymore.

TLDR; husband didn’t stop a coworker who was being overly flirtatious in front of me and I’ve had trust issues since. As we were having a discussion tonight about those trust issues, he was lying to me about where he was going tonight. Not sure when to give up on the marriage.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 09:53PM by canikissyourshoulder https://ift.tt/2mPCoQz
When is it time to end a marriage? 30M with 28F, married 2.5 years. When is it time to end a marriage? 30M with 28F, married 2.5 years. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.