Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Please help. I think he's been lying about his age. [19f] [25?M]

Hello relationships. I'm posting here because I don't know whether to be creeped out or worried. I don't even know if I'm making a big deal out of this. I feel anxious and idk why. A few minutes ago I got up to use the bathroom and noticed my boyfriend's wallet on the ground. I remember he had been looking for it earlier but couldn't find it. Anyways, he was always uncomfortable with the idea of showing me his drivers license because according to him his picture came out "ugly". I never had an issue showing him my id even though it wasn't my most flattering picture. There were a few times where I pestered him to show me 'cause I wanted to see how he turned out but he didn't budge. Now I think I know why. We've been dating for 6 months. In our first conversation I asked him how old he was. He said 24, though he turned 25 (or so I thought) this April. I myself am 19. I never had an issue with the age gap since it didn't seem that big (5 1/2 years). I always assumed that his birth year was 1993, but his id actually states 1991. If this is the case my bf is actually 27 and has been lying about it this whole time. Why?! Would he purposely lie to the dmv?? Looking at his licence it doesn't look fake, so I doubt that's what it is. Please help I don't know what to do.

Tl;dr: Bf lied about his age.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 11:48PM by dntknwwht2dothrwy https://ift.tt/2uZSA6p
Please help. I think he's been lying about his age. [19f] [25?M] Please help. I think he's been lying about his age. [19f] [25?M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.