Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [26f] new coworker [26f] is the most annoying person I've ever met. I don't know how to handle this, I feel like I'm going to snap.

I work in a small department, so a lot of the time it's just me, her, and one other person floating around. I feel like I'm going insane, I can't take being around her anymore.

She doesn't do her job poorly so Idk what to do.

First of all, she never ever stops talking. I have to put eat buds in and put music on to drown it out, but she's loud so I can still hear her. She doesn't even say anything interesting, she just talks. So much.

She has a fake laugh that makes my skin crawl. I am a very blunt person, and if there is a problem I tell the manager exactly how I'm going to fix it and I continue doing work, I'm a person of few words. Coworker gets a kick out of this apparently, she will do this obviously fake wheezing laugh and repeat what I just said, smack me on the shoulder and say "you're too funny."

I was friendly at first even though she annoyed me from day one, but now (2 months In) I actually don't want to go to work anymore.

She touches me too much too. She acts like we're best friends drinking at a bar. She's always calling me "poo" or "honey" or "girlfriend" and always has her hands on me. I'll be working at my pc and she'll come over and give me like a shoulder rub and say "what do you want me to do next poo?"

I try to give her a laundry list of work to keep her busy but if I give her something too advanced she needs me to explain it, which I don't mind with others but she won't let me explain it. She talks over me the whole time and acts like she understands what I'm saying before I finish my sentence.

Just to be clear, she's sort of like a paid intern, and though I am guiding her I am not her superior.

I talked to hr about the touching and the talking, but they haven't done anything.

I seriously want to quit because of her.

tl;dr new coworker is insufferable. Always talking, touching me, fake laughing, hr won't do anything, it makes me want to quit. I can't afford to quit right now, advice?



Submitted July 29, 2018 at 10:19AM by Definitely_not_kikyo https://ift.tt/2OpFaZa
My [26f] new coworker [26f] is the most annoying person I've ever met. I don't know how to handle this, I feel like I'm going to snap. My [26f] new coworker [26f] is the most annoying person I've ever met. I don't know how to handle this, I feel like I'm going to snap. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.