Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’ve lost 60lbs and she’s gained 60lbs- intimacy problems

I (21M) started a diet not too long ago and managed to lose 60lbs and plan on losing a little more. My partner (21F) was not on board at first fearing I would leave her, but I hope at this point she’s realized I’m not going to… she eventually became somewhat supportive. The only problem is she’s gained weight, which I don’t mind and I still think she’s beautiful, but it has caused a serious problem with intimacy. She’s tells me she feels gross and she’s become insecure with how myself and others view her. In return it’s caused me to get easily annoyed with her because our sex life is not like what it used to be, it makes me feel unwanted. I know this isn’t the case, but deep down it hurts after working really hard to achieve this weight. I was hoping she would become more attracted to me but I’m experiencing the opposite effect.

How can I assure her that she’s beautiful in my eyes and help with her insecurities?

How can I change my mindset and keep myself from getting easily annoyed?

TL;DR I’ve lost weight and it caused intimacy issues with my partner, what can I do?



Submitted March 06, 2023 at 12:00PM by trevfisher1 https://ift.tt/5FIoRLw
I’ve lost 60lbs and she’s gained 60lbs- intimacy problems I’ve lost 60lbs and she’s gained 60lbs- intimacy problems Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 07, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.