Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He wanted physical intimacy on 5th date

I belong to a muslim family and I follow deen moderately. I started meeting this guy because he sent a proposal. We are good match and we like each other but he wants to have an intimate physical connection to see if we have physical compatibility or not. While I know its haraam and we don't even have a bond or connection on that level where we get physical in the heat of the moment. What should I do? Trying to get physical so quickly without deep emotional bonding or deep connection is weird for me.

On our 5th date, he took me to a cafe with private cabins. He tried to sit close and tried to initiate physical intimacy but I wasn't ready for that. It felt weird. Even though we like each other but our connection wasn't even romantic. And trying to get intimate in that moment seemed weird.

I acted natural. I couldn't take part in it. When we came back he told me either we get physical intimate connection or it ends. What should I do?

TL;DR. He wants a physical intimate connection after meeting me for 5 times to see if we are physically compatible or not. Although we don't even have a romantic or deep emotional connection. What should I do?



Submitted March 08, 2023 at 12:34AM by Odd-History4838 https://ift.tt/xRS0dk7
He wanted physical intimacy on 5th date He wanted physical intimacy on 5th date Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 08, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.