Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend (24f) annoyed that I (25m) stopped telling her what I'm doing on my laptop

Me (25m) and my gf (24f) have been together for 2 years. For the last couple of months whenever I sit and use my laptop my gf will quickly ask what I'm doing. The first couple of times were fine I just told her. All I'm normally doing is reading up on movies or video games coming out or looking at things that would be fun to book that are nearby.

After a couple of weeks of her asking me every time I put my laptop on I turned the screen round so she could see the next time she asked. She jokingly accused me of minimising whatever it was before I turned it around. This kept going on so I asked her if she just didn't trust me. She said she was only joking but I told her it was getting to me constantly being quizzed on what I'm doing.

She stopped for a week or so and then again started asking. I told her to stop quizzing me because she knows it's getting to me but she just asked again what I was doing. I told her I wouldn't be answering the question from now on and she got annoyed with me. Does anyone have any advice?

tl;dr my gf keeps quizzing me on what I'm doing when I'm on my laptop and is annoyed that I've stopped telling her. Does anyone have any advice?



Submitted March 06, 2023 at 01:30AM by throwra9020 https://ift.tt/breqPEK
Girlfriend (24f) annoyed that I (25m) stopped telling her what I'm doing on my laptop Girlfriend (24f) annoyed that I (25m) stopped telling her what I'm doing on my laptop Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 06, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.