Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Trust Issues

TLDR: lingering trust issues; husband just failed a test. Really trying to not be sneaky and go through his stuff.

Ok, not sure what my post history shows, I delete a lot. I have trouble not being extremely private. No sharing of my issues outside of this post, thanks.

I (46F) just asked my husband (51M) for a phone swap - I show him mine, he shows me his. He refused, adamantly.

He’s cheated on me before. I caught him, after major suspicions, through text and email (searching his phone without permission). I don’t think he’s ever fully disclosed what went on. I’m raw right now; tough times that are unrelated to the infidelity make this flare up for me. So I would love some reassurance, especially since I’ve caught him in a couple of “white lies” recently. He is the type to say anything to save face. I don’t see the problem unless he has something to hide.

So here I am, on the sofa, knowing he has plenty of time to delete suspicious things if he wants. How do I go forward?



Submitted March 30, 2022 at 07:16PM by CatRiot2020 https://ift.tt/B1xM0vJ
Trust Issues Trust Issues Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.