Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Boyfriend cheated

Sorry for the grammar, I’m on mobile. So I just found out my (25f) boyfriend (28m) of five months has been cheating on me for the past three months now. I found out on fb after a girl tagged him in a pregnancy announcement on there, which his cousin congratulated the both of them. He wouldn’t answer my calls or messages so I went and seen him(dump move). And according to him, it was before we got together, which surprisingly it wasn’t. And he kept apologizing and say he didn’t want the baby, he loved etc. Which I didn’t believe, and now I found out he moved her in with him. And the girl didn’t know about me, and I was just a ‘friend’. And i can honestly say I don’t blame her for anything that happened. Oh and his family knew about the both of us. (The girl and myself) and I feel so hurt and betrayed. (Edit: he didn’t knock his cousin up 🤦‍♀️)

TL;RD! boyfriend cheating and got someone pregnant



Submitted March 22, 2022 at 12:14AM by Baine96 https://ift.tt/0DsPSGA
My Boyfriend cheated My Boyfriend cheated Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.