Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(27f) boyfriend (26m) got a lap dance from his stripper friend

So my boyfriend has been friends with this girl since they were teens. We've only been dating for a couple years now. I love that my boyfriend has so many close friends, he's a good person and I'm glad others see that in him. He has many friends, many of those are women. I've never had a problem with this except for this one friend of his. I don't know why I've just never liked her since I first met her and I told my boyfriend this but I was still happy he had her as a friend despite the fact I just didn't like her.

As I mentioned in the title, she is a stripper. She invited us to go party at her workplace for her birthday along with some more of our friends. I didn't want to go but told my boyfriend he should still go with all of his friends and have a fun night out.

I guess my first mistake was assuming she wasn't working since she invited them to party. Silly me, she's a stripper like that would matter. Even still, I didn't expect my boyfriend to get a fucking fully nude lap dance from the bitch. I'm furious and feeling pretty heartbroken and he just can't understand why I'm mad.

This all happened two days ago and I haven't been able to eat or sleep since.

tl;dr:my boyfriend got a fully nude lap dance from his friend and can't understand why I'm mad



Submitted March 28, 2022 at 10:30PM by second-of-time https://ift.tt/WVwgYeq
My(27f) boyfriend (26m) got a lap dance from his stripper friend My(27f) boyfriend (26m) got a lap dance from his stripper friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.