Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What can I do for my Military spouse while I’m away?

Me: 32 M Wife: 32 F

I’m getting ready to leave for military duty for 5 months and will be away from my wife for the first time since we got together. I want to do special things for her while I’m away. I will have my phone and laptop, so we’ll be able to talk everyday, but my wife is amazing and I really want to express how much I appreciate her support and dedication to my dreams. I’m not concerned that we’ll lose our connection even if I didn’t do anything; we have a very incredible bond…like nothing I’ve ever experienced in my life. However, I still want to reciprocate her support for me by being supportive of her and the sacrifices that she’s making for me also. I still want to show her love in every way possible. So…military spouses…what did your deployed spouse do for you, or what do your wish they had done for you, while they were away that showed you how much they love and cared for you? What did they do that made you feel supported while they were away?

TL;DR - what can I as a military member do for my spouse while I’m away to make her feel special and supported?



Submitted March 17, 2022 at 07:00PM by Asgard2022 https://ift.tt/tcRKO0s
What can I do for my Military spouse while I’m away? What can I do for my Military spouse while I’m away? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.