Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

found out my husband loves my fluffy body and I'm at a crossroads

I've been thinking about it for weeks now, all my life I've been insecure and hated my body but really loved food. now I find out my man loves my body and actually finds it incredibly sexy (physically proven).

I (35F) have been trying to lose Weight to be more appealing to him (37M) and I didn't need to. Right now I'm stuck at a crossroads, do I embrace this? finally enjoy my food without fear of getting too big. Or keep focusing on my weightloss?

I know what I want to do and what I should do 😅🤦‍♂️

how would you ladies feel in this situation?

TL,DR : After wanting to be thin forever I found out my hubby likes me fat, I'm torn between health and happiness 🤣



Submitted March 24, 2022 at 09:08PM by throwaway7725693 https://ift.tt/w3MtpPK
found out my husband loves my fluffy body and I'm at a crossroads found out my husband loves my fluffy body and I'm at a crossroads Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.