Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Feeling ignored by my partner for video games?

Hi, 26F dating a 25M for 9 months. We live together. I love him very much and we very rarely have fights or confrontation.

We typically hang out most nights, I have a good balance of seeing friends and family members. I love spending time with him.

For the past week, he played video games every basically every single night for 4 or 5 hours on end. He plays online with his friends and I feel weird being in the room with him while he does it , (don’t want to distract him, I can’t focus on anything else except for him talking, etc)

Because I’m used to spending a lot of time with him, it upset me a bit at first but I never brought it up as an issue with him. Because he should be able to do shit he loves to do. I want that. I just found other shit for myself to do and keep myself busy.

He asked “would you hate me if I played games tonight” and I lost it a little bit. I couldn’t hide it anymore. I felt like not a priority.

I told him, I wish you would have told me so I could make other plans (I drank that night and couldn’t go anywhere)

But I didn’t want to stop him from doing what he wanted to do so I called some people to pick me up and fucked off for the night.

He totlally understood where I was coming from I think and made me feel loved overall. What do y’all make of this ? What do I do?

He texted me some nice things tonight and idk if I should even respond or take some space from him?

Tl;dr: bf has been ignoring me for video games for the past week. I didn’t mention anything until I couldn’t hold it in anymore. Left for the night. Not sure how to proceed.



Submitted March 24, 2022 at 06:57PM by NotAMazda https://ift.tt/h5dPxLl
Feeling ignored by my partner for video games? Feeling ignored by my partner for video games? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.