Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (M25) attempt to find my father even though I'm the product of his affair?

So for 25 years now, I've always felt a little lost in life. Never knew my dad, never been a part of my life as my mum separated from him before I was born...this was mainly due to him already having a family of four children and denying I was his. So I never felt a need to find him.

But recently, I've been thinking about it alot recently. The idea of me having a whole other family out there, extra siblings, grand parents is such an exciting prospect. But my worry is that; if I do find him, he'll reject me and not want any contact from me due to me being the product of his affair. That rejection would be awful for me, but the potential positives of finding out about the other side of my family is so tantalising. What does everyone recommend?

tl;dr Should I seek out my dad even though I'm the product of his affair and never believed I was his?



Submitted March 21, 2022 at 05:07PM by TheSillyMan280 https://ift.tt/t5EyrZU
Should I (M25) attempt to find my father even though I'm the product of his affair? Should I (M25) attempt to find my father even though I'm the product of his affair? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.