Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

would you date someone who doesn't drive because of anxiety at age above 35?

tl;dr I am a 36 years old male. I have problems with dating and having a relationship. The problem is that I have some social anxiety and also driving anxiety. I had my license at age of 24 then drove for only 3 months then stopped driving after I had an accident which made me have severe anxiety when I think about driving.

I was rejected few times after the girl knew that I don't have a car, especially that I work as a doctor and for them it looked weird if I can afford a car but don't drive. I want to get over this phobia but it is not easy. After these rejection I feel somehow low of myself. Now I matched online with few girls but I didnt try to ask them for a date to avoid getting hurt. I dont know is not being able to drive a sentence to stay alone forever. I am doing well now in other aspects of my life and not having a car doesnt bother me. I live in Europe and there is a good bus connection in my city and between cities there is a great train connection

I don't know, I want to know the opinion of girls if that's a really red flag for them in dating.



Submitted March 27, 2022 at 12:55PM by kmalmd https://ift.tt/kVM8eRo
would you date someone who doesn't drive because of anxiety at age above 35? would you date someone who doesn't drive because of anxiety at age above 35? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.