Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Life feels quite underwhelming and disappointing after college

Im 25. Graduated 2 years ago.

Ever since then I haven’t enjoyed life. Admittedly covid was a big part of that. But I now have no friends around, live back in my home town. Took a job over covid that I really don’t like but I had to take it and now I’m struggling to get out. Have no gf anymore because she moved away.

I see all the students walking through my town and I just kinda think that I’m past it now.

Does it get any better or is just… this now? I don’t know how to improve things and feel like there’s just no ‘next stop’ for me.

Tl;dr feeling down on life and not sure how to fix things



Submitted March 26, 2022 at 01:04PM by flipflopmania https://ift.tt/amBcqhk
Life feels quite underwhelming and disappointing after college Life feels quite underwhelming and disappointing after college Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.