Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My best friend doesn’t want better for herself and you know what neither do I

TL;DR For the past four years that I’ve known my friend she has always been a romantic. However her romance is more of a one night stand kind of thing along with finding weirdos on tinder for temporary validation. I’ve always told her that she should focus on herself and the right man will come to her life. Has she listened once? No.

Fast forwards about 10 failed relationships. She found ONE weirdo to knock her up after knowing each other for like 2 months of pure hooking up and going out. Not to sound like a Debby downer but I knew from the moment she told me that, I knew they weren’t gonna work out. No foundation. Nothing in common but drinking. And hell, YOU DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW THE GUY!

While pregnant she got cheated on twice by him. Of course I don’t have no say in what she does. Every time something happens in her relationship I tell her that she accepts what she thinks she deserves. I don’t live with him, I’m not with him, so what’s it to me? Do I think she deserves better? YES!

Well fast forward their kid being born, them moving into their own apartment (they lived with his parents while she was pregnant) and a thousand arguments between them.

Recently she called me, asking me to pick her up at 3 am. I didn’t know what else to think but them fighting again (it happened a week prior). I pull up to find her bruised and with a knot 1 inch off her head. Hands bruised and she was all scratched up. I previously told her that they need to stop going out and drinking because that seems to be when they get into these ugly fights.

She told me that she swore they were done, he was moving, and she was staying at the apartment with the baby. I told her that if she doesn’t end the relationship now it will only get worse and worse. She informed me he was cheating again and I told her that she can’t keep doing this to herself.

She conformed to having threesomes with other women since he finds that as kinky. Not knowing that this will give him an idea of it being ok to talk to other women.

She went back a week later.

As harsh as it sounds I told her I wouldn’t continue being her friend. When she told me that they were back together I didn’t even bother replying. I just haven’t talked to her since and it’s been almost a month. She calls everyday and texted me a week ago saying I can’t do that to her.

Why? I’m tired of giving the same advice to someone who won’t listen. I’m tired of hearing the same bull crap and her not doing anything to change her situation.

I feel bad for thinking this and feel like I have no room to judge her. But at the same time she is losing herself… and I can’t help her anymore



Submitted March 22, 2022 at 06:17PM by Cautious_Amphibian_5 https://ift.tt/uxCVfQW
My best friend doesn’t want better for herself and you know what neither do I My best friend doesn’t want better for herself and you know what neither do I Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.