Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mom refuses to take me to the doctor

My mom refuses to take me to the doctor

So yesterday I had pretty bad abdominal pain and I had blood in me pee and today I have severe pain and a lot of blood in my pee. I don’t think I’m pregnant cause I have an IUD. I just turned 16 and my mom refuses to take me to the doctor cause I’ve had this issue before and they didn’t do anything. So I don’t know what I am supposed to do about this but I can barely breathe due to the pain. What the heck am I supposed to do about her and this mess? I can’t go to the hospital if she doesn’t sign consent forms

I am 16, female.

TL;DR - My mom refuses to take me to the doctor



Submitted March 25, 2022 at 12:58AM by lowbattery55 https://ift.tt/Mde65Ik
My mom refuses to take me to the doctor My mom refuses to take me to the doctor Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.