Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [30f] am having a hard time relying on my inlaws [3,18,19, 20,50]. Are my expectations too high?

I am 32 weeks pregnant and was admitted to spend the rest of my pregnancy in hospital due to an illness that is causing risk to myself and baby.. I have a three year old at home who I am typically home with 24/7 so the care has now been passed on to my in-laws who live with us.

I know it can be a huge favor to ask my in-laws but they are family and I feel like my husband and I do a lot for them (not charging them rent to live in our home, just their utilities). There are 5 of them 4 adults and one toddler and only two of the adults work. Two of the adults are home all the time doing nothing so my husband and I have asked for their support babysitting.

The problem is, I don't ever receive photos or updates of my son even when I ask for them. I feel like it goes beyond me just being an anxious parent. I deserve to know he's sleeping ok, eating and doing well. I also miss him like crazy. The hospital doesn't allow children in and I'll be here for at least another 6 weeks if not more.

My husband can't afford to take time off or a nanny and I can't put baby at risk to leave.

What do I do?



Submitted March 17, 2022 at 02:42PM by EXCUseYouHWAT https://ift.tt/YSmd96Q
I [30f] am having a hard time relying on my inlaws [3,18,19, 20,50]. Are my expectations too high? I [30f] am having a hard time relying on my inlaws [3,18,19, 20,50]. Are my expectations too high? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.