Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf (m18) with good hygiene always smells like BO and I (f18) don’t know how to handle this situation

So i’ve (f18) been with my bf (m18) for a year and a bit and throughout the relationship i’ve always realized his BO.

It’s weird, my bf showers once sometimes twice a day and used deodorant, but he still seems to smell like BO so much!!!

Like today, he was at work (he’s a snowboard instructor so he gets sweaty as he’s being active) he showered and came to my house, but I still noticed the BO smell!!

I’ve talked to him before saying “oh what products do you use idk if i like the smell of it” thinking maybe it’s not him and just a product. I went through all his products and none smelled like it.

Idk how to approach it bc it’s not like he has bad hygiene???

What can i do in this situation without hurting my bf??

TL;DR My bf has good hygiene yet still always smells like BO, and idk how to approach this situation without hurting him

Edit: my bf is underweight, and i looked up apparently people who are underweight sweat more?? maybe this could be making him sweat more, hence why he smells like it soon after he showers?



Submitted March 17, 2022 at 09:37PM by berryblossom222 https://ift.tt/b5B9QC2
My bf (m18) with good hygiene always smells like BO and I (f18) don’t know how to handle this situation My bf (m18) with good hygiene always smells like BO and I (f18) don’t know how to handle this situation Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.