Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(29F) my boyfriend (33m) of 1y thinks he is going to be a millionaire influencer by stealing photos of women and reposting them on IG for thirsty men, I don't think it works this way and its starting to get on my nerves, I love him but I am so unsure how to deal with this?? what would you do?

Basically the title, we both work full time and live together, besides this our relationship is fantastic, he's very caring/rational/intelligent which makes me feel even more crazier cause it just seems so out of character.

my bf got it into his head that he can become a millionaire from his instagram. he doesn't have a business plan or anything infact it is SUPER vague (one of the reasons I am abit unsure). The way he's doing things on IG is a little dodgy imo, he's basically stealing photos of women, and editing words/captions on them and posting them so thirsty guys will follow him, he said women follow him too but idk what kind of women follow other half naked women's photos which are clearly stolen. I have an issue with this because I don't think its fair to steal other people's photos, not to mention its quite gross cause to find these photos he probably has to go around digging through lots of profiles.

he has around 5k followers (idk if thats alot or a little in the instagram world) he thinks if he grows a big enough following he can just start selling things to those followers and make money (this is his plan for what I gathered), I personally do not think its that easy - otherwise everyone and their grandmother would be doing this, hell we wouldn't have any people working anywhere, they'd just make an account, sell some t shirts and BAM, you're now a millionaire, but sadly he thinks its that easy and there's no way to convince him otherwise. It is also escalating cause before he used to post ''weed related content'' with a thirst trap (stolen from a woman#s ig) thrown in here and there but now he's starting to post IG stories of his tattoos, foods we're eating, idk its starting to feel like its escalating.

my issue with all of this is that instead of doing something that will actually guarantee us a return of money, he is wasting his time doing this on IG, I also find it super gross that he's stealing images of half naked girls, but he swears up and down that its for the male followers, since I guess men are incapable of buying anything online unless they see a boob or something, it makes sense but its still gross, not to mention that from what I hear/see/know IG is mainly sex workers and women with very low self esteem posting with their asses out, its just not a very idk good environment for anything lol

tl;dr - bf thinks he's going to be a millionaire influencer by posting thirst traps of other women to lure men into buying his merch, i think this is gross and a bad way to gain followers/make money, not sure whether to bring it up or suck it up



Submitted March 26, 2022 at 04:33AM by alt-acc-coconut https://ift.tt/IhWH3lV
(29F) my boyfriend (33m) of 1y thinks he is going to be a millionaire influencer by stealing photos of women and reposting them on IG for thirsty men, I don't think it works this way and its starting to get on my nerves, I love him but I am so unsure how to deal with this?? what would you do? (29F) my boyfriend (33m) of 1y thinks he is going to be a millionaire influencer by stealing photos of women and reposting them on IG for thirsty men, I don't think it works this way and its starting to get on my nerves, I love him but I am so unsure how to deal with this?? what would you do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.