Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Tomorrow marks one month since I (32m) was dumped by my ex (31m) via text. I'm really angry I even dated him.

Anyone have any suggestions here?

tl;dr on the relationship:

Met middle of 2021. Dated. He is from Thailand. Asked me to be his boyfriend. Was genuinely very good to him (even stood outside the dmv with him at 4am when he lost his license card). We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving. I spent Christmas, New Years, his Birthday and Valentines with him (he had no family here and I was just trying to be a supportive, kind boyfriend).

One week after Valentines and five days after his long term visa to remain in the USA is approved (I didn't sponsor him, but I emotionally supported him throughout the whole process), he texts me saying he doesn't think we are compatible, this is the hardest thing he's ever done, but he needs to take time for himself and is always thinking of me (eyeroll). I asked for my property back and sent an itemized list. He responded by blocking me on IG and Facebook. I texted his supervisor/friend and explained the situation and told her I would have to name her as a witness against him if I had to file a small claims case against him. This is how I eventually got my stuff back. This wasn't cheap stuff either, it was worth around $600. He dumped it at my front door (didn't even ring the door) and just texted and said "It's outside" and ran off. No contact on both sides since (and I sure as hell won't break that).

However, a month later, i'm angry I even dated this dude. I try to look at each person and think I have learned something about myself. With him, all I see is "Well that was a bullet dodged."

Anyone have any suggestions here? I have literally never felt this way about an ex before and am on good terms/friends with most of my exes.



Submitted March 22, 2022 at 01:34AM by fitchaber10 https://ift.tt/VKQFbGR
Tomorrow marks one month since I (32m) was dumped by my ex (31m) via text. I'm really angry I even dated him. Tomorrow marks one month since I (32m) was dumped by my ex (31m) via text. I'm really angry I even dated him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.