Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22M) feel like my relationship with my younger brother(17M) is fading..

I’m having some trouble with my younger brother. When we were younger he always looked up to me and we would have fun as kids.

My father ended up passing away 7 years ago and ever since then I feel like my relationship with my younger brother hasn’t been the same. We became like two different people. We hardly talk, we don’t have many common interests, and I’m not really sure how to get through to him. He doesn’t come out the room much and skips a lot of school under the influence of a bad group of kids.

Sometimes I feel like I don’t know who he is anymore. He acts distant and quiet at home yet he’s a different person when he’s around his group of friends.

How can I reconnect with him and begin to close the space that has drifted between us?

TL;DR: I don’t have much of a relationship with my younger brother anymore. How can I approach this?



Submitted March 29, 2022 at 02:13PM by FormalProduct https://ift.tt/pvsRtMa
I (22M) feel like my relationship with my younger brother(17M) is fading.. I (22M) feel like my relationship with my younger brother(17M) is fading.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.