Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26/f) boyfriend (32) got upset because I never want to go out or change my mind at the last minute and I don't know what to do?

My (26/f) boyfriend (32) and I were going to go out this weekend for our anniversary. I told him last night that I didn't want to go. He seemed disappointed but said it's alright.

He asked me like an hour or so ago if I wanted to go out for a late dinner. I told him no and that I just wanted to lay in bed. He started walking out of the room and then turned around and came towards me. He got upset and said "you know what? You can lay in bed all day every day but it's not going to do anything to help. Nothing is ever going to change unless you do something about it. All you do is mope and feel sorry for yourself and I'm sick of it." Then he left the room and slammed the door.

I looked out a couple minutes later and he started a fire and he was laying in the living room in front of the fireplace staring at the ceiling. Now he's on the laptop playing games. I was going to go lie beside him but I decided not to.

I know he's right but I don't know what to do. He rarely gets upset. What do I say to him? I feel like I should go out and talk to him but I don't know what to say. I know he will come in and get in the bed probably sometime in the next hour.


tl;dr: Boyfriend got angry and I don't know what to say to him now



Submitted March 18, 2022 at 11:30PM by pushingitnowhelphelp https://ift.tt/MC582Lj
My (26/f) boyfriend (32) got upset because I never want to go out or change my mind at the last minute and I don't know what to do? My (26/f) boyfriend (32) got upset because I never want to go out or change my mind at the last minute and I don't know what to do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.