Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

TL;DR is my relationship over if my boyfriend doesn’t want to compromise over cleaning because of my heavy work schedule and schooling?

I am at a crossroads

I’m (21 female) and my boyfriend is (26) and we been living together for 3 years now. Our relationship has always been rocky because of one thing: house chores. I’m overwhelmed now, I’m working in a high stress job around 50 hours a week, I’m a full time stem student, and I come home to my grumpy boyfriend. My work schedule looks like this 11-9 everyday except for mondays and wensdays which I go to school in those days . My boyfriend works 6-5 everyday except for sundays. I’m not the cleanest person but not the dirtiest either , for example in our kitchen table right now there’s a bottle of wine, my laptop , and a box of cookies. This infuriates my partner , leaving dishes bothers him even if it’s one or two, leaving shoes even for a minute where they don’t belong on the closet bothers him. When I take time off for my hobbies instead of house chores on my day off it bothers him. He is so uptight about cleaning the house I actually broke down into tears because he got home from a friends house and I said hi and instead of talking to me he kicked my uniform that was in the bathroom out the bathroom and got upset . once he sees I haven’t done a chore he will be upset for the rest of the day and he doesn’t even show affection to me anymore until I become a better housewife. How do I deal with this? I don’t want to leave him but he says I’m so immature and I don’t seem to grow up. Am I being the problem?

TL;DR my boyfriend is very extreme when it comes to cleaning and I really am not I’m very worried that it is ruining our relationship because he is always upset about cleaning.



Submitted March 19, 2022 at 09:33PM by Imaginationdead666 https://ift.tt/cJIMqoh
TL;DR is my relationship over if my boyfriend doesn’t want to compromise over cleaning because of my heavy work schedule and schooling? TL;DR is my relationship over if my boyfriend doesn’t want to compromise over cleaning because of my heavy work schedule and schooling? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.