Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

BF (31M) screamed at me (27F), not sure what to do next?

Hi! I (27F) have been with my bf (31M) for almost 6 years now. I just wanted to get people’s opinion regarding this issue. I understand fighting in a relationship is normal. Now, would screaming at your S/O’s face be considered abusive behavior? There was an instance where my BF and I fought because we disagreed on a serious conversation. He started to raise his voice, I asked him (very calmly) to please lower his voice down and he started screaming at me, started to stomp/punch the walls. At that point, I felt very threatened and said that he needed to get out of my house or I was going to call the cops to deescalate. He then proceeded to scream at my face (legit 2inches away) some more and called me horrific names. Would that be considered a form of abuse? Or am i overreacting? The only reason why I’m asking because I think i’m still shocked at this point and have never really been in this kind of situation and I’m not entirely sure what to do next?

TL;DR - bf screamed at me, called me names—for of abuse or am i overreacting?🥴



Submitted March 22, 2022 at 06:37PM by jessszelly https://ift.tt/ezNiPI1
BF (31M) screamed at me (27F), not sure what to do next? BF (31M) screamed at me (27F), not sure what to do next? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.