Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23f) don’t trust my boyfriend (23m) because he tells small lies

I don't believe he's a cheater, but I'm starting to doubt things he tells me based on him telling "trickle truths" and small lies. For instance the other week we were on a trip together and when I came to talk to him I saw him scrolling on vsco (a photo app mostly girls use). I asked him who it was and he told me but made up an excuse that I knew was a lie. Later he admitted that his excuse was a lie. I went on her account and saw she didn't even have her vsco posted so he would have had to search for it which bothered me. Why go to the effort of looking for something you don't even know exists to look at photos of someone? Before this he had a female friend that turns out he used to really like and almost dated but they decided not to date because of distance. At first she was just a friend, then he admits they slept together once, then he admits they almost dated. The reason it bothers me is because their friendship seemed pretty important to him so for him to leave out such a big detail was strange. He even said she was one of his best friends in college.

I would be less disturbed if he just came out and told me the truth on these issues from day one. I've voiced how I felt on it but I just don't trust him if I'm being honest with myself. In past relationships I also never felt this way. I don't like the paranoid person I'm becoming and I want to talk to him about this but I feel like conversations go nowhere.

tldr boyfriend tells small lies when I confront him and only tells the truth if I repeatedly ask



Submitted March 29, 2022 at 04:09PM by fairyjoonkook https://ift.tt/c0WUmLH
I (23f) don’t trust my boyfriend (23m) because he tells small lies I (23f) don’t trust my boyfriend (23m) because he tells small lies Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.