Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Best friend (30F) has admitted to falling for me (30m)

I don't know what to do here.

We've been close friends for a long time, a few years now and whilst we've flirted on occasion I've always taken it to be playful. We've never kissed, nor been intimate, but we talk often, see eachother often and we're very relaxed around eachother. I've never seen her as a "what if".

I was there for her when her marriage came to a close, and we grew closer as she sees me as someone she can be open with and know I won't chastise or think less of her. I adore the girl, she's a constant source of enjoyment in my life, but I've been single for years now. I have no interest in labels, romance etc. I'm too focused on work and I'm in no way in any rush to settle down etc.

What do I do? She's terrified after telling me, and I couldn't give her a response, she wants clarity but I'm now very worried the dynamic we've had and how good it has been will now come to an awkward close. I don't want that, but she's alluded to needing "a hard cut", because this is hurting her, and I don't want her to hurt over me.

Has anyone here had something similar? How the hell did you broach it?

TL;DR - Best friend has admitted to harbouring feelings and I don't know how to respond



Submitted March 18, 2022 at 12:57PM by Ok_Syrup_7390 https://ift.tt/791yDgi
Best friend (30F) has admitted to falling for me (30m) Best friend (30F) has admitted to falling for me (30m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.