Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30M) want to propose to my girlfriend (38F) of 4 years

This is a throwaway account.

So as per the title, I am a 30 year old man and I want to propose to my girlfriend of 4 years. We've been officially together for 4 years now. When we first met, we decided to date, but not make things official until about half a year in. We wanted to let the honeymoon phase die out and actually grow comfortable with each other, with each others lives, before we made the decision to be official.

She has a son who just turned 6 and I consider him a step son. I have reffered to him as my step son before and so has she. I moved in with the 2 of them last year and aside from a few arguments here and there (normal relationship stuff), its been going great.

I have decided that she is the girl I want to marry. And I want to propose. The only thing, is that she has been married in the past. She married a man who was completely wrong for her and they ended up having a bitter divorce. Because of this, I think she has a sour taste in her mouth regarding marriage.

I have never been married, so this would be my first.

The problem I'm having, I'm not worried about her saying no. I can handle that for the time being. I just don't want my proposal to potentially upset any balance in our relationship. Maybe I'm overthinking. I dont know what to do, I've never proposed before and I don't want her to feel like she needs to say yes. I dont want her to be afraid to say no. And I dont want anything to disrupt our relationship.

Can anyone give me advice?

Tl;dr: I want to propose to my girlfriend, but basically, I dont know how to



Submitted March 25, 2022 at 09:48PM by chuckitindabucket https://ift.tt/1hzDOW2
I (30M) want to propose to my girlfriend (38F) of 4 years I (30M) want to propose to my girlfriend (38F) of 4 years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.