Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F26) found a 3-pack condom box (with only 2 unused packets left) inside my long-time boyfriend's (M25) jacket. We haven't used condoms for 4 years. Should I be suspicious?

I found them when I was sorting out hangers and preparing to do our laundry.

My boyfriend doesn’t go out much since he’s a homebuddy who prefers going home to play video games and do movie marathons with me but few weeks ago, there were a few instances where he went drinking with friends/coworkers after work and comes home very late. Those were probably the instances too when he last used the jacket (he usually just wears a shirt to work, rarely wears a jacket unless the weather says otherwise).

(Also, those condoms didn't exist before those late night-outs of his cuz I used the same jacket when we went out to the theaters, if this detail matters at all idk ahaha)

I have been very happy and content with our relationship in the past 3 years, despite having a rocky first year... he kinda cheated on me for a few weeks, on our first months cuz he wasn't sure of me yet but we worked things out, and moved out of our hometown together to a big city to start anew and things has been great since then,

I won't lie that things can get difficult with our living situation cuz of the pandemic but we always get by well and continue with our nightly cooking hang-outs and movie marathons happily so I just find it very odd seeing them in his jacket...

TL;DR: found unused condoms in my boyfriend's jacket even if we haven't used condoms in years.



Submitted March 22, 2022 at 09:41PM by chchchchai https://ift.tt/9Mx5cYG
I (F26) found a 3-pack condom box (with only 2 unused packets left) inside my long-time boyfriend's (M25) jacket. We haven't used condoms for 4 years. Should I be suspicious? I (F26) found a 3-pack condom box (with only 2 unused packets left) inside my long-time boyfriend's (M25) jacket. We haven't used condoms for 4 years. Should I be suspicious? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.