Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22M) Gf (22F) wants to go on a similar trip with her friend (22F) a week before our trip

My girlfriend and I were planning an all-inclusive trip in a few weeks, but now she wants to do a similar trip with her friend. She still wants to go on a trip with me after the trip with her friend, but Idk if I want to anymore. There's a few things that bother me with the situation.

Firstly, when I was planning the trip with her she wanted to keep the budget unrealistically low. She kept complaining that she didn't have money for the trip with me, but now somehow she wants to do two trips in a month? It feels like she didn't really want to travel with me and was trying to make it so that the trip doesn't happen so she could save money and go with her friend.

Secondly, I'm not sure I want to go with her anymore because our trip was going to be a lot more slow pace and calm. We would still get drunk and have fun, but Idk if we would go to any club or bar like she would with her friend. I feel like she won't enjoy our trip as much because Ik that she really wants to party at an all-inclusive and she would do more of that with her friend. I also understand that traveling/partying with your friends is different than with your boyfriend, so I'm all for her going with her friend. However, I don't want her to go on a second trip with me just because she feels bad that she's also going with a friend before. I'd prefer not going on a trip altogether so that she doesn't waste her money. Honestly, I find it a little redundant for her to go on a second all-inclusive trip. I don't mind if she goes on a trip with her friend, but don't really want her to do the same trip with me right after.

How to say this without making her feel bad or her canceling her girl's trip to make me happy?

TL;DR My girlfriend and I were planning a trip together, but she decided she wants to do a similar trip right before our trip. I'm frustrated because she was complaining she could spend that much on a trip with me, but now wants to do two trips. Also worried she won't have as much fun with me right after coming back from a trip with her friend.



Submitted March 29, 2022 at 05:57PM by Necessary-Author https://ift.tt/UCVufoi
My (22M) Gf (22F) wants to go on a similar trip with her friend (22F) a week before our trip My (22M) Gf (22F) wants to go on a similar trip with her friend (22F) a week before our trip Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.