Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

boyfriend (21M) doesnt care abt my (21F) feelings and puts blame on me during every argument. proceeds to block, unadd, and says were breaking up every time.

hi reddit friends, sorry for formatting, i’m on mobile. also, this is my first time posting so pls be gentle ❤️

we have been together for 6 years and are high school sweethearts. we currently go to the same post secondary but different majors. i love him dearly and so does he, but sometimes it just seems like he doesn’t, and it hurts and upsets me.

every time we have an argument he would blame me. if the blame was put on him, he would always find other reasons to put the blame back on me. for example, he constantly complains about his homework and how he won’t finish on time or how he didn’t study and would blame me for taking up all his time when in reality we rarely see each other. but when we are together it would be for a short amount of time (1hr or 2hrs) and during this small amount of time he would be doing his homework, barely spending ‘actual’ time with me. whereas he could go out with friends or family for a whole day or two not complaining about his homework or studying. i have brought it up several times with him about how he doesn’t ‘hang out’ with me and does homework but when it comes to other people he ‘hangs out’ with them. but all he does is brush it off and blames me instead. he would say that he spends most his time with me and rarely spends it with others. this would go back and forth and eventually if i disagree with him and not apologize to him (he would tell me to apologize to him every single time whereas every time he apologizes to me it would be fake or he would say ‘but’ after his shitty apology and go back to him defending himself) he would block me and unadd me from all social platforms. also he would tell me that we are breaking up. sometimes i would just apologize profusely even tho i still believed he was in the wrong and tell him to not break up with me just for the sake of the relationship.

i don’t know what to do. im lost af. currently he has me blocked and unadded and has told me he was gonna break up w/ me and it was my ‘last chance’. he is also at a friends house staying the night (we don’t live together). also, this was one example from everything else that has happened in the past (good + bad). i love him a lot and don’t want to break up.

provide some advice, reddit friends. i’ll be sobbing in the corner of the room.

tldr: my feelings fly over my bfs head everytime and he puts the blame on me during every argument, and if it doesnt go his way he would unadd, block, and say were breaking up. i always have to apologize and practically beg for him to not leave.



Submitted March 20, 2022 at 07:44AM by rachsins_20 https://ift.tt/SRHBAlz
boyfriend (21M) doesnt care abt my (21F) feelings and puts blame on me during every argument. proceeds to block, unadd, and says were breaking up every time. boyfriend (21M) doesnt care abt my (21F) feelings and puts blame on me during every argument. proceeds to block, unadd, and says were breaking up every time. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.