Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

bf obviously doesn’t find me physically attractive

I’ve been together with this guy for 3 years now. Context: He is a young guy who is good-looking and tall. I am only average looking. (He told me a long while ago that he fell in love with my personality when we first met).

For the time we’ve been together I’ve noticed that nothing I do catches a sparkle in his eye. Sexy new clothes? ‘Looks normal’ to him (in his words. Selfie of myself I find nice? Seen. No compliments whatsoever. And that’s to name just two instances.

Every day goes by and I don’t think this guy is even the slightest bit attracted to my physical appearance. I am not grossly unattractive either. Petite, on the skinnier side and am actually decent looking with makeup/hair done.

I’ve tried to communicate my feelings to him multiple times in the past and he would always console me, saying im his girlfriend so obviously he would find me attractive. Followed by 1-2 days of one-liner compliments on my physical appearance before going back to his usual unbothered self.

It’s not like he’s the type to not care about appearances as he does put in good effort to look good on a daily basis and has only dated pretty girls in the past.

I feel like a 45 year old woman whose husband stopped touching when in actual fact i’m only 23. Help me

TLDR: Bf not attracted to my physical appearance. Feeling like shit.



Submitted March 22, 2022 at 04:06AM by Kindly-Diet3431 https://ift.tt/gp5JTK0
bf obviously doesn’t find me physically attractive bf obviously doesn’t find me physically attractive Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.