Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I don’t understand what is happening with my spouse.

I don’t understand what is happening with my spouse.

Me (29M) and my spouse (27F). We’ve been married for 3 years. And this is kinda like a big issue with us. 1. She doesn’t want to go to the gym or play any sports since we moved in together. The first she did was cut down my protein consumption, she always threatening me to throw away my protein workout supplements.

I’m from the guy 5’11 - 213lbs of muscle to a 5’11 - 178lbs of fat…

I lost all of my confidence about my appearance since I realized how fucked up I am.

  1. She doesn’t want me to visit my family and hate me to have a good time even with her family.

I don’t hang out with friends because She forced me to cut off all of my social media, changed my email and deleted all of my accounts.

So right now, I only have family parties. But every time we go there, we go home with arguments.

Why? Because she thinks I didn’t spend time with her, even we stayed there for the whole day.

I didn’t drink any beer, talk to anyone and stay around her.

I only spend last 1-2 hours to do karaoke with her family members and this is what she does…

She constantly texted me to stop, because she has headache when I sing karaoke and she has no problem with others…And she started to act like: “Hey! Let go home! Now”…

And we went home in silence…

Because of her, I stop playing video games, go to the gym, playing sports, stop listening to the type of music I like when she’s around….And start to learn how to cook…

I just think about this problem recently and I feel like I’m not me..I’m someone else…And feeling like I’m lost…

TL;DR: What should I do??



Submitted March 20, 2022 at 10:14PM by taivo0794 https://ift.tt/cE4LD0U
I don’t understand what is happening with my spouse. I don’t understand what is happening with my spouse. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.