Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Not quite sure what I did wrong

Hello, a few days ago I (23M) was hanging out at a bar with a group of friends who I've known for a while. The group was my roommate, his girlfriend, her best friend and few others. Eventually, everyone started to go home until it was just me and my roommate's girlfriend's friend, who I normally get along with great. Since it was pretty late out I offered to walk her home as I assumed that would be the right thing to do. She accepted and seemed to be happy on the walk back. Once we got to her place she offered for me to stay the night there, saying the walk to my place was long and it was cold. I told her it was only 5 minutes really and that I didn't want to bother her (also didn't want to sleep on her couch), so I left and went home. The next morning my roommate's girlfriend said I was a clueless idiot and an ass, and that I made the other girl sad. I am not sure what I did, but I'm kind of clueless when it comes to women. Was offering to walk her home sexist? If so I feel terrible. Anyway, what did I do that was wrong?

TL;DR: Walked a girl home, she got upset, got called an idiot by my friend, not sure what I did wrong



Submitted March 24, 2022 at 08:04PM by Enough_Associate4712 https://ift.tt/YfJVPG4
Not quite sure what I did wrong Not quite sure what I did wrong Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.