Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I reach out to my fiancés ex wife about her abuse?

Today I (24f) found out my fiancés (26m) ex wife (25f)is being heavily abused. She told her ex mother in law and sent some images of the injuries.

For context: She is relevant because they have two kids together. She has always been very high conflict with me due to her own personal reasons over their divorce ext., until we went to custody for the kids because her screaming slurs and trying to fight me amount many other things we felt she was unfit. Since the case opened and closed she has been cordial with me but is still not comfortable with the idea of my existence and relationship. However today I saw a TikTok she sent to my future mother in law showing her injuries from the guy she has been dating for the past year or so. She asked MIL not to share this with me or fiancé because we already think she’s a disappointment/failure. I was previously in a abusive relationship and feel very triggered and want to help. Reach out with something like

“I saw the TikTok you had posted and I just want you to know no one deserves that and if you need help handling something or if you just need someone to be there while you file the police reports or whatever it is you may need I will be there. I know we’ve had a rough history but I know how hard this process is and no one should have to do it alone”

TL;DR! - Fiancés ex wife is being abused she has previously showed much hatred for me and I’m not supposed to know but I want to reach out in support. Should I?

Edit: I’m not worried about my triggers I just want to help. She won’t reach out to me because she thinks I’ll tell her she deserves it or something



Submitted March 21, 2022 at 04:56PM by Mellohm23 https://ift.tt/eLj1yOQ
Should I reach out to my fiancés ex wife about her abuse? Should I reach out to my fiancés ex wife about her abuse? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.