Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Best friend (28F) missed my(28F) friends giving party and blamed me. for not reminding her.

My breaking point was yesterday, I hosted a Friendsgiving and she confirmed she would be there. She never showed up and gaslighted me stating I didn’t remind her. She has two planners, so I know that’s not true, she’s the most organized person I know.

I’ve always accepted she’s selfish, she always ignores my birthday while I celebrate hers, so it might be partly my fault for accepting this behavior for so long.

Yesterday, I decided not to remind her, see if she would put in the effort to show up, she did not and I’m hurt. She knew yesterday was special, my first time hosting in our house.

Im honestly thinking about cutting her off for this reason. So I would like to know if anyone thinks I’m overreacting and it’s not a good reason for cutting someone off

TDLR; friend missed my Friendsgiving party and tried blaming me for not reminding her of the event. Should I cut off the friendship?



Submitted November 24, 2021 at 07:48AM by shsbsbdxj https://ift.tt/3E1WP2s
Best friend (28F) missed my(28F) friends giving party and blamed me. for not reminding her. Best friend (28F) missed my(28F) friends giving party and blamed me. for not reminding her. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.