Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I call a guy who isn't replying to my texts?

I[31F] had a couple of dates last week with a guy[32M] with whom I clicked pretty well. We ended up going to my place on the 2nd date where we cuddled and made out (no sex). He was great the next day, sent me messages saying he was missing me etc - this was the last message before he said he had to go out for work.

After that, he has just disappeared for 4 days. I have texted him twice with my 2nd message being that he could let me know if he is not interested. No response, I can see him online. In other circumstances, I would assume he was just trying to hook up but he was fine the day after we made out. I am just so confused.

Is it weird if I call him? I am getting a bit worried too since he seemed very much into me but I have low experience with dating because of LTRs. We have talked on the phone before but it was pre-decided. I don't want to be clingy but it just seems so uncharacteristic of him.

TLDR: Should I call a guy who isn't replying to my texts?



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 02:01AM by whattodoinlifenow https://ift.tt/3xGxOHV
Should I call a guy who isn't replying to my texts? Should I call a guy who isn't replying to my texts? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.