Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is my [23f] relationship with my bf [29m] worth saving?

TLDR at bottom.

Recently I started a new job learning to tattoo, and my bf has been changing ever since that started. He tries to control where on my own body I get tattooed because “attractiveness is still very important”. When I got my hand and knuckles done , it started an hours long argument wherein he called me gross and that heavily tattooed people were disgusting. (I was tattooed before we started dating, just not as heavily as now)

I told him not to talk to me like that or be rude like that. Among other issues he needs mental health help but refuses to help himself no matter what. Promises he will, promises things will get better, but then within weeks we are back to arguing, he’s back to yelling and nothing changes. We’ve been together 3 years, and the first year was amazing until I caught him buying nudes off girls on FB. It seems like things have gone consistently downhill since then but he blames me for it all. I’m exhausted. And this may sound shallow but if I leave I’ll be homeless. I’m struggling.

TL:DR: boyfriend values attractiveness way more than I do; thinks me being heavily tattooed is gross, we argue constantly, he refuses to get mental health help.



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 06:08AM by BshMrym https://ift.tt/2ZseFgg
Is my [23f] relationship with my bf [29m] worth saving? Is my [23f] relationship with my bf [29m] worth saving? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.