Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (36) of five years just told me (30) he thinks of me as a sister and doesn’t want to be with me anymore

We have two kids (14f and 12m) that I JUST adopted (bio mom is out of the pic, he is bio dad) and together, we had a baby four months ago. He just told me that he thinks of me like a sister and no longer has any romantic feelings towards me. We are currently in the house-building process and he said he still wants to live together and co-parent, but has no desire to pursue feelings again.

I feel devastated. I am still postpartum and this timing feels selfish. It’s too shocking for me to consider co-parenting from the same household right now. I feel hurt, used, and disgusted. I feel terrible and scared for my baby boy. I want to pack him up and get away, but I don’t want to traumatize the older two. I also have no where to go.

I honestly thought we would be together forever. I have spent the last five years of my life building a family and a life with him. I tried to post on r/relationshipadvice, but I couldn’t, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR my partner told me he doesn’t love me and doesn’t want to. We just had a baby, I just adopted his kids, and I don’t know what to do.



Submitted November 30, 2021 at 12:52AM by rthrowawayforobv https://ift.tt/3D5v08j
My boyfriend (36) of five years just told me (30) he thinks of me as a sister and doesn’t want to be with me anymore My boyfriend (36) of five years just told me (30) he thinks of me as a sister and doesn’t want to be with me anymore Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.