Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (m26) gf (23f) of 4-year relation just told me she has a crush

Last night my girlfriend I have been with for 4 years now told me she has a childhood crush that she still fancies even tho not having seen him or spoken to for maybe 8 years. She told me not to worry about anything and she would never cheat or even try and contact him but if we ever broke up and this guy would randomly appear she would "do anything for him" (her words)

Now I am weirded out by the thoughts of not being the one she wants to be with? or something and I tried explaining this to her, also that I find it very weird how she can still have this feeling for someone she basically doesn't know anymore. She just tells me not to worry and stuff.

This was yesterday evening and I am really confused right still. We live together (she lives in with me) and we are getting a puppy in 2 weeks and I am not sure if that's a smart decision anymore. I do not know who to talk to or even if I am overreacting so I need advice.

TL;DR: She told me she has a crush on someone she hasn't seen in ~8 years and it makes me feel like I am not the one for her. she tells me not to worry.



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 04:17AM by Trow-away-122536 https://ift.tt/3E486PW
My (m26) gf (23f) of 4-year relation just told me she has a crush My (m26) gf (23f) of 4-year relation just told me she has a crush Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.