Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend shared something really intimate about me to my best friends that I introduced her to

So here's the deal. Im a 24 yo male and I introduced my 25 yo girlfriend of nearly one year to my set of best friends because she didn't have a strong friend circle (she has friends, but not a circle). Turns out, she's been complaining about me to one of the friends I introduced her to. I get it, sometimes people want to vent and that is totally healthy. She needs an outlet too. I'm glad that she's got my friends to vent to. I dont want her feeling lonely, so I've been trying my best to integrate her with my friend circle.

But she complained about one thing that is deeply personal to me. Some background: since the last 2-3 weeks, I haven't been in a great place mentally + I've had too much work on my plate. I've never been sexually aroused for quite some time now (I know it's not ED, because I've been getting my morning erections, maybe just a lack of hormones? idk) On top of this, I have a terrible case of health and performance anxiety, where even the littlest of things can make me question my health. I once almost had a panic attack thinking that I had brain cancer because I could feel a pulse on the top of my head! My terrible anxiety just fuels my dislike for sex and even masturbation even more. I've talked about this to my gf, I've told her I haven't been feeling great in the sex department, and I'll get it checked with the urologist in a few days (although I'm sure it's not medical, it's psycological, but it doesn't hurt to get it checked and let your doc tell you everything's fine to relieve your anxiety). I've also been working on it, tying to meditate, get my ass off my chair and keep myself active to get the blood flowing. I've been trying nofap too. I'm about a week in now. I can feel some of my sensations getting back to normal, but I don't want to jump in too early.

Mind you, it's just been 3 weeks. We dont have a sexless relationship. We've had some amazing sex before that. I only put off sex after I had to force myself to get erect (because I wasn't feeling it AT ALL) a couple of times so that I could satisfy her. It just started to hurt me, and I didn't want to injure my penis. So I decided to take a break.

But my gf goes on to complain about my lack of sexual arousal and that I think something's wrong with my balls although nothing is (she still doesn't get my anxiety) to a friend that I introduced her to. She thinks I'm not attracted to her, and I'm doing this intentionally. As a person who suffers performance anxiety, I get why someone would hammer their own self esteem (although it's not the same thing as anxiety, I can see why) . I have tried my utmost best to assure her that it's not her fault. I've told her it's me, and I need to make some lifestyle changes to get back my hormones running. Been too stressed lately about academics and work, haven't been getting enough sleep, or enough exercise. I've told her I need to change these.

The problem is, it just really hurts when such intimate info is let out to someone else. Ive requested her specifically to not share intimate info about my genitals. What makes it feel worse is she went on to complain to one of my BEST friends that I INTRODUCED her to. This just hurts my anxiety even further. On top of this, somehow the info got out, my friends do make light jokes here and there about this, but I geddit. They think it's not serious. But many people don't get anxiety. But it just hurts at this point.

What should I do? Should I just suck it up and try to get over it? Or confront my gf? Or tell my friends that this is not a joke because this shit actually bothers me?

TL;DR! - I've been facing a lack of sexual arousal lately + had a history of performance and health anxiety. I'm hurt that my gf went on to tell the friends that I introduced her to about this intimate info. It just hurts, and I don't know what to do.



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 09:43PM by Any_Contribution3030 https://ift.tt/3cWElo9
My girlfriend shared something really intimate about me to my best friends that I introduced her to My girlfriend shared something really intimate about me to my best friends that I introduced her to Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.