Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Scared to get cosmetic surgery because strict Asian parents

I’m 21F, I’ve been working since I was young and am on track to afford a hair transplant. I’ve looked like megamind since I was young and people are constantly pointing out my six head.

My parents are very conservative and have always stressed the unimportance of appearance. They heavily shun any kind cosmetic surgery.

I actually asked my mother about hair transplantation when I was 17/18 and she threw an absolute fit, yelled at me until I cried and ignored me for a week. The problem is, I still live with my parents so hiding it isn’t an option. One day I will just have to waltz in there and tell them that I got surgery and they will go ballistic.

Even though it’s my money, they also place a lot of importance on saving for the “right” things so they will go crazy when they find out that I’ve spent thousands on a cosmetic procedure. Any advice?

TL;DR I want a hair transplant but I’m terrified of my parents reaction.



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 05:44AM by Top_Selection_603 https://ift.tt/3laKjXk
Scared to get cosmetic surgery because strict Asian parents Scared to get cosmetic surgery because strict Asian parents Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.