Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26m) year old fiancé left me(25f) at his parents house and drove 45 minutes away home and says it’s my fault.

My fiancé and I have been together for six years. Today as we were about to go home we got into a fight. He started driving recklessly going double the speed limit at one point. When we got back to his parents to get our stuff to leave I told him I wasn’t getting in the car until he calmed down because I didn’t feel safe. He then told me he was leaving and then left me. I’m still at his parents house. He refuses to admit he’s wrong because “he told me”. I Honeslty don’t know what to do. What man just leaves his fiancé. I have zero clothes, no food for the dog or anything but my phone.

TL;DR fiancé left me at his parents house because he was mad at me

Update: I’m still at his parents house. I decided to stay the night. They are going to take me back tomorrow. I tried talking to him but he still does not think he’s wrong for his behavior. At that point I ended the relationship because if he doesn’t think it’s wrong he’s just going to do things like this again. We do live together so navigating that night might be tricky. But thanks for all the advice.



Submitted November 26, 2021 at 05:22PM by Luna2Sol https://ift.tt/3HXWH6J
My (26m) year old fiancé left me(25f) at his parents house and drove 45 minutes away home and says it’s my fault. My (26m) year old fiancé left me(25f) at his parents house and drove 45 minutes away home and says it’s my fault. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.